|1. The ordering process begins immediately following 40% of the funds for goods being received by Graven Image.
This will also include Letters of credit orders.
(A full outline & explanation regarding deposits for LOC orders can be obtained on request.)
2. Letter of credit customers will be required to take out an “All risk” insurance policy and must be responsible for the cost of their insurance arrangements.
3.New visitors to Bali:
A. Please note: All tours to new suppliers are free of charge and are included in our services. However our services are only available to Buyers who show a serious intention of purchasing products in Indonesia. Following the conclusion of a tour to suppliers, buyers are expected to complete their orders before departing from Bali, leaving sufficient funds in order to pay deposits to suppliers. However, if buyers are unable to complete their orders following the completion of the tour or require more time to prepare theirs orders, then a deposit fee of $175.00 per day for the amount of days spent on the road will be charged accordingly. The Deposit amount will be refunded immediately on the receipt of the final order invoice...
Please note: Complimentary airport pick ups are only available for our regular customers, providing adequate notice is given.
B. All visitors after having completed their tours with our Sourcing team, must place their orders prior to departing from Bali or leave a sufficient deposit in
order to demonstrate their intention to continue doing business with Graven Image. ( See section 6 for special exceptions)
4. Sourcing tours are free of charge but will only be conducted on the undesrtanding that an order for either and airfreight ,LCL or FCL container will be placed at
the conclusion of the tour.
Guide lines set for days spent on the road traveling to suppliers are : .
A. LCL customer order average 1-2 days on the road.
B. 20 foot container order average 2-3 days on the road.
C. 40 foot container order average 3-4 days on the road.
While we remain flexible regarding each clients requirements, additional time spent on the road, may incur an extra charge of $70 per day.
5. No preview or sampling tours with a view to possibly conducting full tours are available.
6. Customers who are still undecided as to the volumes or quantities required to complete their orders and are wishing to place their orders at a later date are
free to do so, providing adequate funds are placed with us to cover the deposit amount required for an average air freight LCL or FCL Shipment.
7. Graven Image must be informed of any other parties involved in either the assisting of services, buying products or other activities out side the scope of the
Graven Image buying agency.
8. Goods remaining with Graven Image for more than two months:
A. Graven Image cannot be responsible for the depreciation or damage to goods due to prolonged periods of storage.
B. As a result of a container being filled to capacity and goods are left behind, Graven Image will offer free storage for a maximum of two months.
Any special requirements or arrangements must first be discussed with the management.
C. Any goods that remain in storage with Graven Image for more than a two month period may incur a storage cost metered by the cubic meter.